Regular/Stated Communications of Atlanta-Peachtree Lodge No.59 are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month in the South Lodge of the Atlanta Masonic Center. Dinner is served beginning at 6:30 PM. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM.
- Appropriate dress for all Regular/Stated Communications is business casual.
- A $10.00 contribution is customary to defray meal expenses.
- Members in good standing of Lodges recognized by the Grand Lodge of Georgia, F. & A. M., are always welcome to visit with us.
- If you know in advance that you will be dining with us, please let us know so that we may ensure that we have enough food prepared for everyone.
- Degree work is usually held on the the 4th Thursday.