Service and Charity is the cornerstone of Freemasonry. With that in mind, Atlanta-Peachtree Lodge #59 supports the Masonic Children’s Home, the Georgia Child Identification Program and we also contribute to keeping our city beautiful by picking up garbage along Ponce De Leon Avenue.
- Zoo Atlanta – “Behind the Scenes” Tour – Sat. 4/22 – Atlanta-Peachtree Lodge April 19, 2017
- East Side Fifth Masonic District School of Instruction April 6, 2017
- Fifth Masonic District School of Instruction on the West Side February 27, 2017
- February Communication: St. Valentine Presentation February 13, 2017
- Fifth Masonic District School of Instruction – Next 4 Fridays January 18, 2017
Trestle Board (Upcoming Events)
- Officer's Meeting & Work Night July 27, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Atlanta Masonic Center, 1690 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA The Officers and the Director of Work meet on the fourth Thursday of each month (excluding November and December) for practice and discussion.
- Regular/Stated Communication August 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm 1690 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA South Lodge of the Atlanta Masonic Center. Dinner is served beginning at 6:30 PM. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM. Appropriate dress for all Regular/Stated Communications is business casual. A $10.00 contribution is customary to defray meal expenses.
- Lodge History: Charter Day Atlanta Lodge No.59 October 26, 2017 26th October, 1847: The Charter was received from the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Georgia officially forming Atlanta Lodge No.59.