- February Communication: St. Valentine Presentation February 13, 2017
- Fifth Masonic District School of Instruction – Next 4 Fridays January 18, 2017
- Website Updates January 17, 2017
- Video from the AP59 Bowling Night! February 16, 2012
- Greetings from our new Worshipful Master January 24, 2012
Trestle Board (Upcoming Events)
- Regular/Stated Communication March 9, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm 1690 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA South Lodge of the Atlanta Masonic Center. Dinner is served beginning at 6:30 PM. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM. Appropriate dress for all Regular/Stated Communications is business casual. A $10.00 contribution is customary to defray meal expenses.
- 5th District: February 2017 Master Mason Breakfast March 25, 2017 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Piccadilly Cafeteria, 2000 Crescent Centre Blvd, Tucker, GA 30084, USA Please RSVP by emailing here: nso we can get an idea of attendance. The purpose of these breakfasts is for fellowship, to meet Brethren from other Lodges, and to discuss issues and events affecting the Fifth District Lodges. All Master Masons are invited to attend, and Lodge officers are encouraged to come and share their…
- Annual Communication/Election of Officers December 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Atlanta Masonic Center, 1690 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA Annual Communication and Election of Lodge Officers and Appointed Positions: South Lodge of the Atlanta Masonic Center. Dinner is served beginning at 6:30 PM. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM. Appropriate dress for all Annual Communications is business casual. A $10.00 contribution is customary to defray meal expenses.
Category Archives: Lodge News
For those who made our February Communication with their ladies, we presented the ladies with one of two lapel pins – a forget-me-not flower or a little blue slipper. While each pin has it’s own meaning, both uniquely shrouded by … Continue reading
The Fifth District School of Instruction begins this Friday, January 20th, on four consecutive Friday evenings at the Atlanta Masonic Center, 1690 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30309. WB Robert Lane Jones, District Custodian of the Uniform Work, will conduct instruction … Continue reading
Greetings Brethren! As you may have noticed, we have begun to actively update and build out the Lodge Website. We hope that you find the information useful and engaging. Please feel free to submit feedback regarding changes that have taken … Continue reading
Fellow Brethren and Friends: Time has certainly picked up steam since the beginning of the year, and Atlanta-Peachtree Lodge is off to conquer 2012. We held our first meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2012. Lodge attendance and anticipation was up, … Continue reading
If you missed our regular meetings, do not be distraught, as we are all planning on getting together for bowling on Thursday, January 26, 2012 from 7PM – 9PM at Midtown Bowl! Family and friends are strongly encouraged!
The upcoming debate with Fulton Lodge is in the process of being re-scheduled. Feel free to let others know that might be intending to attend the debate. More information regarding this debate will be posted when available.